Carleton Shoenfelt & Chapman LLC Attorneys At Law
Phone: 225-396-9789
Toll Free: 866-462-1068

Aggressive. Diplomatic.

  1. Home
  2.  » Category: "family law"

Who gets the house in divorce?

You may have a lot of great memories in your family home. Even though you and your spouse have decided to divorce, you want to keep this home. It will offer your children stability amid the divorce and give you stability and comfort too. Yet, will you get your house...

Can grandparents seek custody?

When parents are unable to care for a minor child or the child’s parent limits contact with grandparents, the grandparents may desire custodial rights. In Louisiana, grandparents can request legal custody or visitation only under specific circumstances. If you are a...